We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
As a business owner or corporate executive, you probably already have an employee benefits consultant or broker. So why would you ever need our consulting services?
You may not. Or then again — you may.
How could you know if you could achieve more value from your employee benefits offering? How could you know if you could provide the same level of benefits – or maybe even a higher level — at a lower cost?
These are difficult questions to answer in the abstract. What we can say is that there is a very good chance that our firm’s different thinking can in fact create better outcomes for your company. Our experience tells us this is true.
Can we prove it?
Yes we can.
We have a pre-engagement assessment process by which you can experience our thinking and see the outcomes we can produce for your company. This process represents our up-front investment in a relationship with your firm. It is a significant investment on our part – yet it is risk free for you.
Through this process we will assess:
- Historical and present plan cost trends
- Plan design and opportunities for improvement
- Plan funding mechanism opportunity identification (e.g. self funding vs. insured)
- Membership volume trends and opportunities for improvement
- Employee cost sharing strategy (both payroll and point of service)
- Prescription drug plan cost improvement strategies
- Population health management and wellbeing opportunities
- Employee communication tactical evaluation and opportunities for improvement
- Benefit technology opportunities
- HR/Compliance consulting opportunites
At the end of this process – we will both know if a consulting relationship with our firm makes sense. As we said earlier – we think there is a good chance it will. But why leave it to chance?